It’s that time of year again – time to plan your Super Bowl parties! If you’re just now starting to plan for Sunday, never fear. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite recipes and games to go with the big event.
Everyone knows that one of the best perks of the Super Bowl is the great food; even those not watching the game can appreciate the snacks that they get to enjoy. Here are a few of our favorite recipes for this weekend:
- Crispy Loaded Buffalo Oven Fries: Fries, wing sauce, and lots of cheese? Don’t mind if we do!
- Pizza Dip: Ordering pizza on game day is a wait that you won’t want to sit through. Calm your pizza craving by make this dip instead.
- Crispy Baked Ravioli: Pasta is messy. Keep the apartment a little cleaner with these ravioli bites.
- Individual Seven Layer Dips: 7 layers of goodness in one cup; the perfect snack to enjoy without having to sit at the table while everyone else is watching the game.
- Sweet BBQ Wings: You can’t do game day without the wings! These are a little sweet and a little spicy, the perfect combination.
- And you can’t forget the dessert! If you’re looking for something sweet, try out one of these recipes.
Another fun part of the big game are the games you can play at home. Here are some of our favorites:
- Do you watch the game, or are you really there for the food and commercials? If you’re a fan of all the new ads, you need to check out these games, which include Super Bowl Bingo, a score card for the best ads, and the chip on your nose game.
- If you’re a commercial pro, give this ad trivia a try.
- Bingo is not for the faint of heart on game day. This printable Bingo square covers all the categories – including player with a ponytail.
- If you’re a fan of trivia and think you know a lot about Super Bowl history, then you’ll want to print this game.
- For the legal adults only, here are drinking games for both the Puppy Bowl and the Super Bowl. Print off these guides to know when to drink. (And watch out, those keywords like 12th man are sure to be a knockout in this game!)
Now you’re ready to enjoy the party!